2017年商务英语口语初级辅导:货物迟到通知

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/26 20:00:35 商务英语考试(BEC)
2017年商务英语口语初级辅导:货物迟到通知
2017年商务英语口语初级辅导:货物迟到通知商务英语考试(BEC)
  • 不过免费重读!2017年商务英语考试(BEC)全程通关课程火热开售中>>
  •   706.We might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.
      若货未及时到达,我们可能拒绝发货
      707.We must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the
      goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.
      我们必须坚持根据合同时间发货并保留拒收货物,如果本周不能收到货物
      708.We regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery within the
      next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.
      我们遗憾的说除非你们保证在接下来的两周内发货,否则我们将被迫终止订单
      709.If shipment is too late, we’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.
      如果发货太迟,我们将被迫撤销合同
      710.If you still delay delivery , I’ll have to cancel the order.
      若你们仍延迟发货,我们不得不取消订单
      711.If you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim
      against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.
      若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们不得不要求你们赔偿并保留撤销合同的权利
      712.If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for
      all losses and corresponding expenses.
      若你们不能根据协议时间发货,你方应该赔偿我们的损失及相关的费用
      713.If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of
      this month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim
      against you for the loss.
      若本月末仍未获悉贵方发货的消息,我们将被迫撤消合同并保留追究贵方给我方造成的损失
      714.We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall
      not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.
      我们要说的是若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们将无法与我方客人履行合同
      715.We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly
      involve us in no small difficulty.
      我们要强调的是我们的订单的任何延误将毫无疑问地涉及到我们不小的困难
      716.Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced
      us.
      你方未在规定的时间内发货给我们造成极大的麻烦
      717.Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.
      任何发货延迟将危害我们未来的业务
      718.We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any
      delay would cause us no little financial loss.
      我们相信你方明白那个订单在规定时间内发货,因为任何延误会导致我们损失惨重
      719.As you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we
      will miss the selling season.
      你知道,六月是该货的旺季,若迟于六月到达,我们将错失销售季节
      720.Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.
      一旦你延迟发货,烟花可能对我们毫无用处。
      Unit Twenty-Five 仲裁
      Part One
      721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.
      我们应该通过促裁解决争议而非法律途径
      722.We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable , nonbonding conciliation between two parites.
      我们宁愿双方以友好、互相谅解地解决争议
      723.As a matter of fact most disputes can be settled in a friendly way, with a view to
      developing a long-term relationship.
      事实上大多争议可以友好的方式解决,要着眼于长期发展的关系
      724.All disputes in connection with this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.
      所有有关合同的争议应友好商议
      725.Personally I should say it’s so much better to resolve the dispute through friendly
      negotiations between ourselves.
      就个人而言,我们双方通过友好商议解决争议更佳
      726.Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle the dispute between us if there is any.
      若有争议,友好协议是双方解决争议的最好方式
      727.Where do you want to have arbitration held?
      你想利用促裁?
      728.As far as the place for arbitration is concerned, the customary practice is to hold
      arbitration in the country of defendant.
      只要是地方促裁,根据惯例仲裁要在被告方国家举行
      729.If we submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in Japan and if you
      submit the case for arbitration , the place for arbitration is to be in China.
      若我们答应仲裁,仲裁地要在日本;若你方接受仲裁,促裁地要在中国
      730.If the buyer is the plaintiff , the arbitration shall take place in Beijing.
      若买方为原告,促裁应在北京举行
      731.The members of this arbitration association are professionally competent, and in a
      position to arbitration that sort of case arising from the quality inspection of the medical
      equipment.
      这个仲裁协会的会员专业能干,并在因医疗设备质量检验引起的各种促裁享有盛誉
      732.Generally speaking, all the fee for arbitration shall be borne by the losing party unless
      otherwise awarded by the court.
      一般来讲,所有的促裁费用就由败诉方买单,除非法院判决
      733.the decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding
      upon both parties.
      仲裁委员会做出的决定应为最终并对双方有约束力
      734.The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.
      根据合同败诉方应承担仲裁费用
      735.We require you to compensate us with an amount of losses totaling £748,000 caused by
      your failure to execute the contract and with all the expenses arising from this arbitration.
      我方要求你方赔偿因你方未履行合和所有仲裁费用,共计748,000美金
      Part Two
      736.If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.
      如果因检验引起的任何争议,我们可接受仲裁
      737.If you are not prepare to compensate our loss, we suggest that case be submitted for
      arbitration.
      若你们不赔偿我方损失,我们建议提交仲裁
      738.The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.
      争议应由双方提名的仲裁者来仲裁
      739.We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.
      需要时我们讨论同意成立一个临时的仲裁委员会
      740.If no settlement can be reached between the two parties , the case under dispute shall be
      submitted to the third party accepted by both parties for arbitration.
      如果双方无法达成一致,争议应交与双方接受的第三方仲裁
      741.In case of any dispute, and no settlement can be reached through friendly negotiations,
      then we can submit the case to an international arbitration organization for arbitration.
      在任何争议不能通过友好协商解决时,我们就将争议交与国际种裁组织
      742. It’s better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court.
      将争议交与临时仲裁法庭更易于接受
      743.We think that the court consisting of arbitrators from both sides must be fair and able to
      handle the dispute without bias or partiality.
      我们认为双方的仲裁人员必须公平,没有偏见或偏爱来处理争议
      744. Since this dispute is not negotiable , it is necessary to resort to abitration.
      既然争议不能协议,有必要将其诉诸仲裁
      745. If you don’t accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.
      若你方不接受我方的建议,我们可能将事端交与仲裁
      746.We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.
      我们应在合同中写明包括仲裁条款
      747.You needn’t worry about that. There is an arbitration clause in the contract.
      你不必为此过虑,合同中有仲裁条款
      748.Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now?
      我们现在可以讨论仲裁条款吗
      749.It’s the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.
      我们应尽最大努力解决争议而不含仲裁
      750.We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this
      dispute.
      我们现在正式向仲裁委员会就此争议仲裁商务英语考试(BEC)